Re: [NTLK] AC adapter for the car

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 05:16:44 EST

    There's a card adapter for Discmans and Walkmans from Sony, it only gives a
max of 6 volts and, I can't remember the exact current value, a safe current.
I've been using it for many months without problems.
    The good thing is that the plug is exactly that one of the newton.

    I can dig the model number if you need it.

Daniel Padilla