Re: [NTLK] I can't get Works Calculations

From: Marco Ippoliti (mippoliti_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 08:40:55 EST

Marco,

I further checked, and indeed with a reset the problem was reappearing,
but thanks to the Package Organizer I could understand that the problem
was only apparently linked to Works Calculation.
In effect the real cause was the two instances of handwriting additions
that I wrongly added, both HWRWorks and WorksBetter (I was not aware
that the second one also includes the same functionality), once removed
the first one, the problem disappeared, so I am not sure now that the
installation order really matters.

By the way which of the two's is better to include? Is it normal that
handwriting is not accessible in Graphic Calculation?

Marco