Re: [NTLK] Extensions Needed for NCU in classic Mode

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 07:27:10 EST

Am 17.3.2002 10:33 Uhr schrieb "Robert Benschop" unter <rbenschop_at_mac.com>:
> And did you do a full reinstall of NCU, hat way you're sure you got all of
> the extensions needed. 100% sure that you don't need anything from NCU to
> get AppleTalk in your Chooser though, sounds like you Classic system isn't
> so hot...
Attention on this: NCU re-installation might install old extensions which
conflict with the actual MacOS. Candidates are AppleScript and
AppleScriptLib (or so, I don't know the english filenames). They have to be
removed by hand! Otherwise the screw up MacOS in many ways, basically at
each time when an AppleScript is called. In my german MacOS9.1 it screws-up
the Special->Switch-Off :-(

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand