[NTLK] ftp server on Newton [Was: Re: WaveLan alpha3]

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 13:17:57 EST

On 18/03/02 13:04, "Michael Moss" <mmoss_at_microsun.pl> wrote:

> Are there any 'freeware' ways to start an ftp server on the Newt? Or at
> least make a two way ftp connection?

None that I'm aware of. There is the NewtFTP client (I think), but that's a
client. With the unique file system on the Newton, I'm not sure how useful
an ftp server running on it would be...

-Laurent.

buzzword-compliant: [also `buzzword-enabled'] Used (disparagingly) of
products that seem to have been specified to incorporate all of this month's
trendy technologies. Key buzzwords that often show up in buzzword-compliant
specifications as of 2001 include `XML', `Java', `peer-to-peer',
`distributed', and `open'.