[NTLK] Affiliate in Names; How do you use them?

From: Ermin Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 08:36:01 EST

Newtonians,

I was curious as to how you use the Affiliate category in the built-in Names
application on the Newton. It seems to me to be a less frequently used
aspect of Newton. Just exactly HOW is it supposed to be used? I use it right
now to kind of link certain cards together in the case of employees working
for the same company. I want to know if anyone else out there uses this
function.

Ermin

"Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops
of blood form on your forehead."
-Gene Fowler (1890-1960)