[NTLK] MAC address of WaveLan card?

From: William R. Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 12:00:30 EST

Hi all,

I've installed the a3 driver, and expect my WaveLan card to come today
from eshop. One question, though -- I secure my base station by
restricting access to a list of MAC addresses (I'm not sure they're called
MAC addresses on 802.11b cards, but whatever they are, they're the
equivalent of the MAC address on an ethernet card). Is there any way to
find the MAC address of one of these cards in the Newton itself, or will I
have to borrow a powerbook with a card slot to find it?

Thanks,

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd_at_awenet.com                              http://www.manoutoftime.org/

Neither of the people in the room paid any attention to the way I came in, although only one of them was dead.

Raymond Chandler, "The Big Sleep"