Re: [NTLK] Final call for what we want on polos

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 16:47:38 EST

On 19/03/02 16:24, "eric a . Farris" <eafarris_at_bigfoot.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 03:46:14PM -0500, Josh Shanks wrote:
>>
>> I am getting ready to do polos but the only thing is is that I don=B9t know
>> what you guys want on them. I was thinking we could but a yellow newton on
>> the front with ink different in white underneath it and below the colar on
>> the back we can put in white newtontalk.net. I will get final prices when w=
>> figure this out.
>>

> my vote:
>
> Shirt Color: some sort of dark green (Hunter?)
> Front Left Breast: Newton Logo (please, not a pic of the machine)
> Ink Different (underneath, gill-sans)
> Back Undercollar: www.newtontalk.net (gill-sans, with 200%
> intra-letter spacing or something)
>
> all embroidery in yellow

I would prefer the logo in yellow and the lettering in red. Just my
opinion...

-Laurent.

featurectomy /fee`ch*r-ek't*-mee/ n.: The act of removing a feature from a
program. Featurectomies come in two flavors, the `righteous' and the
`reluctant'. Righteous featurectomies are performed because the remover
believes the program would be more elegant without the feature, or there is
already an equivalent and better way to achieve the same end. (Doing so is
not quite the same thing as removing a misfeature.) Reluctant featurectomies
are performed to satisfy some external constraint such as code size or
execution speed.