Re: [NTLK] Indiana Newton User Group

From: Philip Katz (pkatt_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 21:29:56 EST

On 3/19/02 8:22 PM, "Stephen Jendraszak" <stevehj_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Sounds great! Here are some names to add to you list:
> Michael Ho <michaelho_at_mac.com>
> Patrick Jendraszak <indyibook_at_insightbb.com>
> Philip Katz <pkatt_at_mac.com>
>
> I was afraid that I would be punished for suggesting it by having to
> organize it! :)
>
> sj
>
> On Tuesday, March 19, 2002, at 08:58 PM, Jim Witte wrote:
>
>> I'd be interested in arranging a INUG too, and have a list of people
>> who've also said they'd be interested, and can set up a group mailing
>> list somewhere. YahooGroups is a possibility, although they require
>> you to sign up with them to use the service, and I can't set that up
>> until whenever their server gets around to sending me my NEW
>> registration password, as I forgot my old one as usual - AARGH! I
>> might be able set one up on the IUB listserv here.
>>
>> Jim Witte
>>

> http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj

It appears you already have me down as being interested (Don't worry, I am).
The big problem is going to be were to have meetings since we are spread out
through the state. Date and time are also problems. For instance, if the
meeting is at 6pm Tuesday (just an example) in Indy, I would have to leave 2
hrs early to get there and drive 2 more hrs to get back. Assuming the
meetings go as long as the local MUG here, I wouldn't be home till 11 pm.
Not to good if I have to get up at 6 for school.