Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Final call for t-shirt designs

From: c (mici_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 00:38:19 EST

hello friends,

here's my quick entry into the t-shirt design contest. i would
like to make more by friday (those deadlines...) but i'm just
buried lately. can't even read newtontalk for couple weeks now,
ack... here we go:

design 1
--------
<http://newted.org/users/mvacik/img/d1.gif>

apple logo detail (in line with their new logo policy)
<http://newted.org/users/mvacik/img/d1a.gif>

design 2
--------
<http://newted.org/users/mvacik/img/d2.gif>

suggestions are welcomed, please mail them to me directly as i
can barely scan through digests. i know this thread is up there
for a while but could not follow... these are just fuzzy
screenshots but it's done in vector so it should look nice once
printed. Victor, please let me know, what format suits best your
needs.

cheers,

--
Michael Vacik