Re: [NTLK] email images from NewtPaint?

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 17:30:43 EST

Verily, on 3/20/02, Andreas Lindkvist quoth:
>is there anyone out there that use newtpaint?

Oh, there's a few of us. ;)

It's one of my favorite things to show off on my newt. It's close to
replacing my sketchbook, but gosh, I just love my pens too much...

As for emailing images, have you tried copying the image to the
clipboard and mailing it from a note using the GIF plugin for
SimpleMail? I haven't tried this, but seems like it'd be your best
bet.

Adam Tow used to have a really nice gallery of Newt Paint images, but
I can't seem to find them now, not sure how he got them off his
Newt...

later,

--
ben.