Re: [NTLK] eMates, 130s, 2100s, PowerOn, a lot of stuff

From: eric a . Farris (eafarris_at_bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 11:52:01 EST

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 01:43:20AM +0900, Sushi wrote:

> I remember when the first electronic calculators only added, subtracted
> and multiplied. Forget about dividing or anything else for that matter.

I would be remiss if i failed to jump in here with my dad's, a high
school math teacher for 30 years, favorite saying:

  All math is addition.

--
eric a. Farris  eafarris_at_bigfoot.com  www.bigfoot.com/~eafarris
Systems Administrator

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... oh, wait, he does.

You were born an original. Don't die a copy.