[NTLK] iPod font

From: Tim Mulavey (mulavey_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 12:30:58 EST

Victor & David,

The font used in the iPod is Chicago. Dial in mid-80's/early mac on the
way-back machine...

Tim

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Victor Rehorst/David Caolo wrote:

Check it out:

http://www.apple.com/ipod/download/

OMG. I looked at the screenshot on this site and - unless my eyes are
deceiving me - the small font used in the Contacts looks like Espy Sans -
the "System" font in NewtonOS. Why should anyone care? Well, because
Espy Sans was supposed to die like the Newton. See:

http://www.damonclark.com/inside/work/examples/fonts/fonts_sans.htm

Does this look like the same font to anyone else?