Re: [NTLK] Contacts on iPod: it's official

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 16:15:08 EST

on 3/20/02 8:58 PM, Sushi at Sushi_at_ragingbull.com wrote:

>> On 3/21/02 @ 11:45, Dave Caolo wrote:
>>
>> Check it out:
>>
>> http://www.apple.com/ipod/download/
>
> Cool!
>
> Can you say test marketing... :-o
>
> Sushi

I know that is probably more of an expression of desire than a
representation of realistic eexpectauion, but the expansion of the iPod to
10GB, the new contacts software and the introduction of Bluetooth into the
Apple mix makes me wonder if there isn't something developing in terms of a
hand help Mac. If the iPod can be made to import contacts, then how
difficult would a dates application be? But what would Apple be thinking
about in the way of text entry? Perhaps the old reliable Newton HWR?

Dave