Re: [NTLK] IPOD Gets "Newtonized"

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 11:42:15 EST

> Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:52:35 +0100
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] IPOD Gets "Newtonized"
> From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_mac.com>
>

> on 3/21/02 11:14 PM, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:
>
>> But when we ask for a new Newton, the answer is no... Maybe you have to
>> buy new Apple products in order to have a say :)
>
> No, what Oliver suggested--incrementalism! Don't demand the whole
> Newton--just parts of it. Over time, we will get what we want, against the
> will of Apple, and without their knowing it. This is what liberalism has
> done in the States, and the've been disgustingly successful...

*duck* Uh, I'm sorry! ;)

Oliver :)

BTW, if you were thinking about getting an iPod but were appalled by the
reports about software flaws and playback issues - go get it now, and get
the 10gig one. Firmware 1.1 solves any major playback problem. Since
yesterday morning I have used it more or less continuously, and it feels
like a new device, fabulous job.

--
You could be a winner!  No purchase necessary.  Details inside.