Re: [NTLK] Newt's Cape plugins (was: Rebuilding)

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 06:30:02 EST

> Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:33:52 -0800 (PST)
> From: MuHammed Lonon <mjl3781_at_yahoo.com>
>
> BTW does anyone know where there is a COMPLETE list of
> "plug-ins for NewtsCape. There seems to be a million
> and they are all over the place.

if you look on my main Newton page under Newt's Cape, you'll find a list of
plugins I wrote (Unzip, PilotDoc, AudInbox, ModSaver, HTMList, WabaTester):
  http://www.kagi.com/weyer/#NewtsCape

in addition, there's Hemlock from Sean (link elsewhere on my page), though
I'll add it under the plugin list next time I update:
  http://www.cs.umd.edu/~seanl/newton/

if there are more plugins than these (a million?) that others have written,
please let me know so I can add to my list.

--
Steve
  weyer_at_kagi.com