Re: [NTLK] Newton Works Converter translators

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 13:22:13 EST

Trashed that prefs file and tried again.
Still the same error.

I also tried to start from a 'clean slate'. Saved a new file created in
Appleworks 5.0 and saved as an RTF file. Same error.

Maybe the current translators included with AppleWorks (I have 5.0.3 and
Appleworks 6.1.2) do not work with Newton Works.

What was Apple's WP program around the time of the Newton?

Rolf Brakvatne