[NTLK] Le Petit Prince in Newtonbook

From: Anton Balaban (balaban_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 18:25:45 EST

Hello!

Just to let you know - I recently made a Newtonbook of "Le Petit Prince" by
Antoine de Saint-Exupery (in French) complete with pictures (MP2K
Portrait). You may grab it now at <http://guelph.unna.org/incoming/>, I
hope that this book will move to the "Books" section of UNNA later.

PS - Newton Press is the absolutely most buggy and unstable piece of
software I ever used (I didn't do any complex work with it until I started
to make "Le Petite Prince"). Wonder how Apple managed to _sell_ it several
years ago...

Anton Balaban
http://www.newt.nm.ru