[NTLK] Signing off for 2 weeks

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 20:39:51 EST

Well folks,
in 8 hours I will be jetting my way to Hawaii for a
much needed 2 weeks of sheer and utter bliss...if
anyone would care to join me, (I'll be in Honolulu
till the 31st and Kaui till the 6th) send me an SMS
at:
5712175903_at_mobile.att.net
I think it will work there! (the smart ones will know
that that is also my cell number)

Anyway, I'm signing off of the list for the two weeks
so I don't go over the 6mb of storage that Yahoo
allows.

See ya then!
Ed
web/gadget guru