Re: [NTLK] help!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 14:33:52 EST

on 3/24/02 3:36 PM, phil toledano at philtoledano_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> so i just bought a newton 2100-does anyone know how i
> can transfer the contents of my palm desktop to the
> newton?

Open up NCU, connect to the Newton. Tap on "Import", and chose the file from
the list. It should work fine. Oh, after the import screen pops up, choose
"Advanced Options" to make sure the right fields are going to the right
places...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams