Re: [NTLK] OT: my sig

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 01:08:41 EST

on 3/26/02 8:38 PM, Jeremy Bond Shepherd at jbond_at_eskimo.com wrote:

> Nah, you have lots of other interesting things to say above the sig. I was
> never one to throw the baby out with the bathwater. :-) I acknowledge your
> right to put whatever you want in your sig, and I assert my right to cringe
> at it and maybe rant a little bit.
>
> Best regards,
>
> -Jeremy
>
> Striving always to be highly moral, and completely irreligous.

Aw, we all cringe at something. :-) Thanks for your patience with me. :-)

BTW, I have a question. You said that you are always striving to be highly
moral, and completely irreligious. Why be moral? What is your reason for
being moral? I am honestly curious--not that I can't believe that one can be
as you describe (contrary to what my post may appear to have have said. Jim
J. pointed out the incorrectness of that statement, which shouldn't have
gone out like that. I avoid saying such things as "every, most, many" as
they are almost always :-) false, and easily disproved. :-) I have been a
scattered mess today, in and out, and trying to do too much, that this one
slipped past me. Sorry, and sorry to imply something I didn't mean to. )

Anyway. As a self-proclaimed irreligious person, what drives you to be
moral, if I may be so bold. I have asked a couple non-religious friends of
mine in the past, and their answers were very enlightening, and I would be
be interested in hearing about this, if you feel willing to waste more time
writing to me. :-) TIA

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland