Re: [NTLK] Got a question? Check the FAQ (or somewhere else) - Anywhere other than here.

From: James Lopez (jimmlop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 17:48:15 EST

Ummm, He's not the only one...

I've kinda quit posting cuz I thought a couple of responses to my
questions were kinda telling me "look elsewhere dummy" ...I even
composed an email to explain myself and apologize for my
stupidity...then I thought twice and didn't send.

Now I just kinda lurk..fraid someone will yell at me...

I know boo hoo hoo.