Re: [NTLK] fixing jaggies

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 19:00:48 EST

>I was going to suggest that yout problem might still be due to a poor
>connection - not because of dirt or corrosion, but from a lack of pressure
>on the required point. You could try cutting a small piece of paperboard
>and putting it on top of the connector "sandwich" to try and make a
>tighter connection.

Cool. I'll give that a shot. I did notice the flexible connector doesn't
like to "stay put" on those little plastic posts that hold it into place.
Perhaps a tighter fit will help.

Also, I picked up a "Contact Cleaner Pen" at Rat Shack this afternoon.
Contents are only "Isopropanol (67-63-0)". I think I'll try cleaning it
again just for good measure.

-Jeremy