Re: [NTLK] Newton 2000 dead in San Diego

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 20:31:13 EST

I'm with Mark on this one. This usually points to the Newton being in a
'coma' and not really 'dead'. Leave the battery out overnight, then plug
the newton into the wall *without* the battery. It should restart fine.

After it restarts, plug the battery back in and you should be set.

On 28 Mar 2002 at 16:20, Mats Vilhelmsson wrote:

> What to do ?
>
> Coming in to San Diego after a 15hr flight from Sweden my Newton was
> completely dead. Is there any magic touch I can try?
>
> Regards
> Mats
>

> --

David Orriss Jr.