[NTLK] Dialing up

From: Chiang Meng Hin (turningtool_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 23:03:08 EST

Hi all,
   I tried to connect to internet by dialing up through my newton. I created
a PPP connection in the "Internet Setup", then go to NetHopper and try to go
online. An envolope pop up for dial up and i say "connect". Then a box
showed up and say "Loading the PPP driver". Then an error message says
"Error: -16022". It doesn't even try to detect the modem or something. I've
already installed NIE2 and NetHopper.
   Do you guys have any idea what may be wrong in the process?
   Thanks very much!
regards
Scott