[NTLK] NTLK] 2100 battery cage

From: Geoffrey Arend (shatten22_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 01:13:14 EST

NO!!!

Don't buy from that place that is selling them for 34.99!! It's not
that they are bad, I don't know if they are or not, but you can call up
an Apple authorized dealer in your neighborhood and get them for $23-25
bucks. They'll order it from apple, new!

I don't know why more people don't know this. Anything apple still
carries inventory (even discontinued items) on can be ordered from
them. They use to cost ten bucks to order, but now because of dwindling
supply, cost more.

hope that helps.

geoff