Re: [NTLK] Can't connect Newton 2000 to PowerBook 5300

From: Richard Barraclough (richard_at_sigma.ndo.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 11:54:34 EST

Update:

Thanks for all your help, it really is appreciated.

Mentioning printers jogged my memory; there's an old Quadra 840 at work that
has a StyleWriter attached and all in mint condition, so I used that to get
a connection to the Newton to install ethernet stuff, and now I can get an
AppleTalk connection to the PowerBook over ethernet...

...which brings me to my next question:
  I did as it said at www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/instructions.shtml
  for installing ethernet stuff, but I do not understand
  "Now open up Internet Setup..."
  What is "Internet Setup" and where is it? I cannot find it!

Also, how do I find out what packages are installed on my Newton?

Thanks,
Richard