Re: [NTLK] What I should do with my broken newt

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 20:27:41 EST

Has anyone had the guy who's auctioning this upgraded 2100 (Ferdi
Ozguner) do either an overclock or a backlight install on a MP2K? I was
thinking about getting the white backlight or overclock upgrade anyway.
Any info is appreciated. I'm trying to get going full time on the 2100
(and drop the Palm V for good) and I think either (or both) of these
upgrades might nudge me forward. :-)

cheer,
-Hal