Re: [NTLK] Re - Poser adapter

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 02:22:11 EDT

on 4/29/02 10:20 PM, Frank Gruendel at Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de wrote:

> Sorry, but you are wrong. Not about the Apple adapters being a very
> elegant solution, but about it working with any plug adapter.

You misunderstood. He was talking about the plugs that attach over the
American plugs, so that an American Newton adapter will be able to plug into
wall outlets in other countries. Just to see, I just plugged into my Apple
Power supply a plug adapter I am using for something else, and it did work
perfectly well--quite snug, in fact.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams