Re: [NTLK] Dead MP100

From: maxtek_at_aaahawk.com
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 10:55:05 EDT

Thanks Josh for the reply. I appreciate it and the URL.

Yes that was the one I was looking for but turns out not the symptoms I was
having. Although my batteries (alkaline) have enough juice to run other
stuff it wasn't enough for my Newt. A fresh pack of four booted the MP.

Strange, no warning from the Newt that they are running low. Maybe my
battery tester doesn't give true readings.

Thanks

JB