Re: [NTLK] Re - Draining batteries

From: Seth Hurwitz (shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 08:55:29 EDT

I thought about that as well, but I try to conserve the backlight (for
late night games of Jig!).

>>> Newton2k1_at_mac.com 05/02/02 08:46AM >>>

> I'm curious, what are
> the "better calculations" for draining a battery (and why)?
I could imagine that there are several possibilities to get the
current
consumption artificially high. For example could the backlight be
switched
on all the time as e.g. I/O operations or serial port or IrDA activity
would
increase the current consumption too. The best is probably all togehter
:-)

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG