[NTLK] Re[2]: 2100 CD

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 10:38:00 EDT

Thursday, May 2, 2002, 10:24:17 AM, Laurent wrote:

> On 02/05/02 10:11, "Bradford Schmidt" <brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com> wrote:

>> All this talk about the 2100 CD - I have the contents zipped up and
>> would be happy to give it away. I just don't want to put it on my
>> site and suck bandwidth into oblivion.

> I thought that UNNA already had this CD?

Then I am missing something - why is there an issue of people looking
around for it? There seem to have been an awful lot of posts about
this recently, and someone said that the links to all the cd's from
TON were dead......

Bradford Schmidt
http://www.bradfordschmidt.com
mailto:brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com