Re: [NTLK] Cross Duo

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 11:21:34 EDT

Thursday, May 2, 2002, 10:58:10 AM, Seth wrote:

> I haven't seen one of these, but am I right that the pen and stylus are
> on opposite ends and they share a single cap? If this is the case, I
> wonder if Cross sells "replacement" caps. Two caps would make this
> exactly what I am looking for.

Yes, they are on opposite sides, and the stylus is exposed. But man,
do I LOVE the feel of that stylus. I don't know about extra caps, but
they sell 3 pack replacement stylii.

I'm considering buying another pen becuase they seem to be harder to
find - I think they may be going to just th morph version, which is
pricey, and I don't like it anyway.

Bradford Schmidt
http://www.bradfordschmidt.com
mailto:brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com