Re: [NTLK] Outlook Synch Beta testing

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 12:57:17 EDT

Original Message:
-----------------
From: John Skinner john_at_johnskinner.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Outlook Synch Beta testing

>How about a decent name like "Newton Desktop".
>I am about tired of all this CrunchNamesTogetherAndCapitolizeSomeLetters
>thing. Let's give it a normal name and make it sound like a real product!

But if we call it NewtonOutlookSyncToolForFunAndProfit, then we can give it a
swirly logo and it'll be all ready for the Internet Economy! :)

(if your name isn't Grant Hutchinson, you probably need to see this page to
understand this joke: http://www.splorp.com/critique/ )

-Victor, obviously not doing any work at work