Re: [NTLK] keyboard dongle confusion

From: Patrick Meuleman (worklists_at_pacarene.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 23:31:47 EDT

Stephen,

I'm guessing that when you ask if "this is an ebay item also" you are
referring to the ser-001 rather than the dongle. No it isn't (at least not
yet). You can get them directly from the manufacturer (David Humphreys aka
PCBMan, a regular on this list). Goto his web site:

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com/SER-001.htm

Regards,

Patrick.