[NTLK] [ANN] ScrabbleScorer 1.0

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 14:19:19 EDT

Hey everyone. I'm pleased to announce the initial release of ScrabbleScorer
1.0. It's written using the Waba VM by Sean Luke et al, and so requires the
Waba VM and libraries to be installed on your Newton. More information about
Waba for Newton is available at http://cs.gmu.edu/~sean/newton/waba/

ScrabbleScorer is a simple little app that I whipped up to help me keep track of
scores while playing Scrabble. It's fairly simple to use: there are four lists
and four entry boxes, for players 1-4. Enter the score for their turn in the
entry box, and tap Add Scores. The points will be added and the total scores
will be recalculated at the bottom. To delete a score, select it and tap the
appropriate Del button. To reset the scores, tap Clear All! twice.

It doesn't have a webpage yet, but if you really want it it's sitting in the
UNNA Upload area right now: http://guelph.unna.org/incoming/

Future features will include: automatic ranking, player name entry, Palm version
(right now the window is a little too large) for those less fortunate :)

--
Victor Rehorst - Newtontalk list administrator - victor_at_newtontalk.net
http://www.chuma.org/

-------------------------------------------------------------------- mail2web - Check your email from the web at http://mail2web.com/ .