[NTLK] GEM Enterprises Newton Price List

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 14:30:44 EDT

Hey everyone. Chris B from GEM Enterprises just sent me their full Newton price list and asked me to post it here. This=
 stuff doesn't seem to be listed on their website or their eBay listings. I'm posting it here for everyone's information=

NOTE THAT Newtontalk.net and GEM Enterprises are not related whatsoever, and
we are not endorsing GEM in any way. This is for your information only.

Please direct any and all inquiries about these items to
billing_at_gementerprises.com - NOT TO victor_at_newtontalk.net. I have nothing to
do with this except acting as the messenger.

Without further delay...

(below this line - the GEM Enterprises Price List)

We are selling Apple Newton 2100 upgrades for $99.00 - for that price you
get the Newton, a rechargeable battery (can't guarantee its life), an
aftermarket stylus, and an AC adapter. We also have a few Apple Newton 2100
(originals - not upgrades) that are $109.00 and also include the AC adapter,
battery and aftermarket stylus for that price. Shipping for one Newton is
$11 inside the continental US. We have to charge 6% sales tax if a Newton is
being shipped to NJ. We are happy to give discounts for combined shipping of
two more Newtons, and we give discounts for bulk purchases! Organize your
friends and family and buy a whole load of Newtons at once to save big!

We also have many Apple Newton accessories available! These include:

Newton Keyboard- $45
www.gementerprises.com/images/cb12505.jpg

Newton Keyboard Case- $15
www.Gementerprises.com/images/cb12504.jpg

Newton to PC Serial Cable - $12
www.Gementerprises.com/images/newton2pc

Newton to Mac Serial Cable - $12
www.Gementerprises.com/images/newton2mac

Newton to PC Serial Cable with Serial adapter attached-$35
www.Gementerprises.com/images/newton2pcadapt.jpg

Newton to PC/MAC Connectivity Kit-Includes Serial cable of your choice,
software for connectivity, and connectivity manual on CD-$25
www.Gementerprises.com/images/serialsanddisk.jpg

Newton Leather Portfolio Case - $50
www.Gementerprises.com/images/portfoliocase.jpg

Newton Leather Flip-Top Case-$20
www.Gementerprises.com/images/fliptopcase.jpg

32MB Pretec Memory Cards - $40
www.Gementerprises.com/images/flash1.jpg

33.6 Modem w/ X-Jack - $30
www.Gementerprises.com/images/modem.jpg

Protect your Flash Card and/or Modem with a hard plastic case-$5.99 (2 for
$10)
www.Gementerprises.com/images/cardcase.jpg

Newton Serial Adapter - $20
www.Gementerprises.com/images/serialadapter.jpg

Original Plastic Blanks for PCMCIA Slots - $5.99 (2 for $10)
www.Gementerprises.com/images/newtonblank.jpg

CD FULL of Great Newton Software & Information- $15 (Sells online for $25-$35)
www.Gementerprises.com/images/newtondisk.jpg

If you purchase any of these items in addition to your Newton there will be
NO additional shipping or handling charge!

We are putting together a waiting list for Apple Newton 2000/2100 battery
trays. These have been extremely hard to find, but we should have a few
arriving in the near future!

Please feel free to email me if you need any more information! Again, I hope
I'm not bothering you with this email and I thank you for taking the time to
read it.

Have a great weekend!

Chris B.
GEMEnterprises, Inc. Billing Department