Re: [NTLK] What's a Complete Upgraded-To-2100 Worth?

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 16:20:56 EDT

>On 5/4/02 @ 5:57 AM, Kevin Elwell wrote:
>
>I'm thinking of moving to the Palm and would like to
>know what the market for my upgraded 2000 is? Anyone
>have a feel for this? I checked eBay and it looks like
>units there are going for around $100(?).

Depends on how your are going to sell your Newt.

If you use eBay, then that's what they currently seem to be going for.

Suggestion.

Keep your Newt, even if you get a Palm device.

Then if down he road you decide that the Palm features are too limited,
or it's not what you want, you have your Newt to fall back on.

You can always sell your Newt. It's a whole lot easier to go back to the
one you have, rather than to try to get another one in the future.

BTW, I went from the Newt 2000 to the Palm III, then after a couple of
years returned to the Newt. I liked the Palm a lot. But I grew tired of
grafitti, or crapfitti as a friend of mine calls it.

Depending on your needs, the Newt does so much more.

Oh, and if you enjoy the Newt screen, you will soon find most Palm
devices very constraining with the 160x160 screens. Exceptions are the
Palms from Sony and Handera which have higher resolution screens.

Just my 2 cents...

Sushi