Re: [NTLK] What's a Complete Upgraded-To-2100 Worth?

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 12:28:57 EDT

Kevin:

I have a like new Palm IIIc (about a year old, screen always
'protected') which I would be willing to sell. I found that I use my
MP2000u much more than I did the Palm. Let me know if there is any
interest.

Patrick

Cleve's Conundrum:
Those who become part of a larger picture
Don't appear any smaller.

A message from Patrick Jendraszak