[NTLK] Enroute E-Mail - Multiple Address

From: secondangel (ghostland2000_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 19:00:30 EDT

I now have two e-mail addresses and still use EnRoute as my e-mail application.

In order to send/receive using both e-mail accounts, I have set up multiple owners in order to
send/receive using EnRoute.

Unfortunately, I cannot send and receive from both accounts during the same session. I must
reconnect to my ISP using one or the other of the owner accounts. As one might imagine, this
process gets a bit tedious.

Question - Is there a fix for this?

I've heard SimpleMail is the better e-mail program. Yet, I have not considered changing since
EnRoute has done just fine . . . until now. If there isn't a fix for the above problem, will
using SimpleMail avoid this issue?

Thanks in advance for your imput! Wayne.