Re: [NTLK] OS X TextEdit RTF to MSWD fix?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 00:17:36 EDT

on 04/05/02 22:40, Scott Rogers at str1_at_swbell.net wrote:

> In all of this talk about sync apps, does anyone know if there's an easy
> way to change the type/creator codes of TextEdit RTFs in OS 10 to the
> NCU-recognizable MSWD? Right now I'm using maclink plus deluxe to do
> this, but it'd be nice to have a way to do this without having to boot
> classic. I'm just trying to find an easy way to move files back and
> forth from NewtonWorks.

For those kind of things, I'm using X-Ray that you can find on
VersionTracker.

-Laurent.

code monkey n.: 1. A person only capable of grinding out code, but unable to perform the higher-primate tasks of software architecture, analysis, and design. Mildly insulting. Often applied to the most junior people on a programming team. 2. Anyone who writes code for a living; a programmer. 3. A self-deprecating way of denying responsibility for a management decision, or of complaining about having to live with such decisions. As in "Don't ask me why we need to write a compiler in COBOL, I'm just a code monkey."