Re: [NTLK] ethernet, npds

From: scOtty teCHnoir (ticknor_at_punkass.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 01:08:06 EDT

> Now, as to seeing your internal IP on an external
> network. hmmm, that depends on a number of things.
> Does your IP begin with a 10.xxx.xxx.xxx or a
> 198.168.xxx.xxx or a 172.16.xxx.xxx? Or is it
> something else.

Ed, you are right on, my IP shifts around but is generally 10.70.9.xx.
and you are right in assuming that there is a proxy in place.
Since I posted last time, I realized I had npds 1.5 rather than the
newer 2.02. I have installed the tracker client and [perhaps
erroneously] pointed it to misato.chuma.org:2110. would this be the way
around the problem?
And btw is there a way to get NPDS to shirp every time there it is
accessed as in version 1.5?

>>scotty technoir

ps I have managed to get registered on the Lightyear Tracker here:
http://130.126.50.66:2110