[NTLK] The originals are NiMH (was: alkalines)

From: Michael 'Mickey' Sattler (michael_at_GeekTimes.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 02:11:50 EDT

At 01:20 +0200 5/6/02, Frank Gruendel wrote:

>Michael 'Mickey' Sattler said:
>
>> I mean, if the original NiCads are all used up, then I don't have much
>> to lose, right?
>
>Just for the record: The originals are NiMH's.

I thought for sure you and Woo Lee had slipped a cog. NiMH? I was
*sure* they were NiCad cells. I didn't notice NiMH until a few
**years** later, probably in one of my cell phones.

But yes, you are right. I checked my battery pack and it does say NiMH. Doh!

Michael "Mickey" Sattler, Geek Times   <mailto:michael_at_GeekTimes.com>
San Francisco, California, USA    <http://www.GeekTimes.com/michael/>

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)