Re: [NTLK] Help: WaveLan to Network to AppleTalk

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 10:11:45 EDT

That's strange, because I've never had a problem with the alpha-3 wavelan
driver. I've installed packages that are about 200k (newton books), and
routinely do backups of both internal store (abt 1.5 Mb) and card (over 2
MB) and I have never had it stall or time-out.

I wonder if there is some kind of conflict going on with other packages?

For what it's worth, I don't have any of the NIE stuff installed, other than
'Newton Devices'. Just that, and of course the WaveLan driver. So no TCP
or Internet Setup or anything like that.

-Stephanie
http://www.felesmagus.com/newton/