Re: [NTLK] astronomy program?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 01:37:35 EDT

on 06/05/02 20:03, Rich Lindsay at rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com wrote:

> On Monday, May 6, 2002, at 05:47 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>

>> On 06/05/02 17:23, "Philip Halsey" <phalsey_at_provide.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Can anyone tell me the name of the program that has the night sky?
>>> Wasn't it
>>> recently updated? Is the updated version on UNNA?
>>
>> Don't know if it's on UNNA, but the program's name is StarChart 2.0.
>>

> SKY GUIDE

I still stand by StarChart!!!

-Laurent.

CLM /C-L-M/: [Sun: `Career Limiting Move'] 1. n. An action endangering one's future prospects of getting plum projects and raises, and possibly one's job: "His Halloween costume was a parody of his manager. He won the prize for `best CLM'." 2. adj. Denotes extreme severity of a bug, discovered by a customer and obviously missed earlier because of poor testing: "That's a CLM bug!"