[NTLK] Jig

From: Seth Hurwitz (shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 08:10:46 EDT

Hi All:

I'm trying to send Chris (webmaster_at_backstage.de) a copy of Jig. I sent
him the .pkg but I'm missing the doc with the info to unlock it. Jig is
free, but Chris has run into some problems downloading it from the
unboxed site.

>I went to the web page (as I did before) and all I get is a software
(on my
>Mac) which will print out a form. This needs to be send to the
company. I
>did that before and they wrote that they would need a different email
>address. I wrote to them that this is my normal account and what the
problem
>is and after two times getting standardized answers but no real help I
gave
>up.

Could someone please send him the doc? BTW, the version of the doc I
had was for PC.

Thanks,

Seth

P.S. I sent an email to the author of Jig, David Dunham, but haven't
heard back yet.