Re: [NTLK] Re - New batteries

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 17:34:30 EDT

Haha.. Yeah the messaging card is way cool. I'm getting a strong signal,
which is supposed to be the Mobitex network, which the blackberry device
uses. I did a little snooping, and wyndmail only offers the blackberry and
motorola t900 devices now, now card support. I tried logging in with the
card and sending some email, but it times out. BTW, the battery *was* dead,
which is why we probably weren't getting a signal (or battery meter!) during
the LANUG meeting. Will play around with it more.

-Chris