Re: [NTLK] Problem with Calendar Folders

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 13:21:28 EDT

Martin Jean wrote:
> I have downloaded Calendar Folders for NewtonOS (from Standalone) in
> order to try it. I would like to be able to assign a folder to To Do
> tasks.

Well, I haven't used Calendar Folders, so I can't answer your question, but I
just wanted to say that I recently started using newtToDo from Foundation
Systems (www.tow.com) and I must say that I am quite happy with it. It allows
folder-assigned to-do tasks and then has some great overview options for how
you want things displayed.

As an added bonus, it is also free!

You might want to check it out also if you are looking for a good to-do tool.

 - John...