[NTLK] Appletalk for the Pc

From: Steve Kramer (skramer_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 13:32:54 EDT

I have converted to a Pc in my office environment - since its 99% pc.

In any case, I know can feel the disdain that other Pc people have felt for
years with slow connection times to the Newt.

Conversely, using appletalk on my Lombard with the ethernet connection is
nice and fast . Has anyone been able to create the appletalk protocol on a
pc. This would be terrific

My pc has windows 2000 professional which does provide the appletalk
protocol for our Lexmark printer - might be a starting point.

Steve Kramer
Nwou Mobile computing Group
www.nwou.org