[NTLK] NewtZilla?

From: Lee, Christopher J (christopher.j.lee_at_intel.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 22:54:19 EDT

Just wondering if anyone has looked into the possibility of doing a very
scaled down version of Mozilla (open source web browser) for the Newt...

I've yet to find a browser that I really like...NetHopper won't download pkg
files correctly most of the time, LunaSuite is too big and flakey, and as
cool as Newtscape is, I'm just not that thrilled with the way pages look on
it, as well as the complicated interface/plain jane appearance.

Just a thought...