Re: [NTLK] [ot] !sdrawkcaB saw: RE: Backwards!

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 00:43:24 EDT

Well, they're phasing out my department and as such,
there's little work for me to do! So I gotta stay
sharp! What better way than do a little web coding? I
hate writing a page that has no purpose, so...I do
this! I'm also working on a Cold Fusion capable,
database stored, image server. (gotta put my 240
hawaii pics somewhere!) I mean...I'm really really
bored! The mickey mouse stuff they have me doing,
heck...I can do it in 1/3 the time and then there's
nothing left to do for the rest of the day!
Oh well, it could be worse...I mean, I could be
actually working for a living...!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new